Saturday, August 3, 2013

Let's start something new

Don't you love the new beginnings?
I know you do, everybody loves them!
I always dreamt about my personal blog, spending whole days looking at others people stuff...
Some were good and some were horrible but still people were following them.
In recent days many people on The streets of New York  took a picture of me and my colorful turquoise hair and they posted it on their personal blogs, tumblrs and many other sites such as bulletmedia.com ;)


This made me think about making my own blog! IT MADE ME BELIEVE IN MYSELF!

My name is Madeleine,
I am a normal teenager with big dreams about moving to New York, becoming a fashion designer and living happily ever after :)

I am starting this blog to show people my personal style and I hope they will like it :)



Czy nie kochacie nowych początków?
Wiem, że tak, każdy je kocha!
Zawsze marzyłam o moim własnym blogu, siedziałam całymi dniami patrząc się  na blogi innych...
Niektóre były świetne, inne gorsze, ale wciąż ludzie je obserwowali.
W ostatnich dniach, spędzonych w Nowym Jorku mnóstwo ludzi zrobiło mi, a także moim turkusowym włosom zdjęcie na ich bloga, tumblra oraz inne strony takie jak bulletmedia.com ;)


To postanowiło, że pomyślałam o stworzeniu mojego własnego bloga!
SPRAWIŁO, ŻE UWIERZYŁAM W SIEBIE

Mam na imię Magdalena,
Jestem normalną nastolatką z wielkimi marzeniami o przeprowadzce do Nowego Jorku, a także
o zostaniu projektantką i o życiu długo i szczęśliwie :)

Zaczynam tego Bloga, aby pokazać ludziom mój styl i mam nadzieje, że uznają go za unikatową rzecz wartą zobaczenia :)






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10141517/?claim=rha793a4qer">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful first post...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much! You don't even imagine how much this means to me :)
    I just read couple of posts on your blog and also loved it!
    Sure I'm gonna follow you on bloglovin ;) sooo follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Visit me on

    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Joice :)
    I love your blog and the fact that its soo colorful :) I already followed you on bloglovin ;) so if You are intrested in seeing my posts follow me back! Thank you once again for your compliments it means so much to me ;)

    ReplyDelete